PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This year ALL visitors and staff who are 12 years or older must be fully vaccinated** to attend PUMPKINFEST which runs for 6 weekends starting on September 25, 2021.
**Fully vaccinated means having received your 2nd dose of a Health Canada approved vaccine at least 14 days prior to entering PUMPKINFEST.
AVAILABILITY and BOOKING a VISIT
Pumpkinfest is open 11am to 5pm for 6 weekends, including Thanksgiving Monday, October 11th, beginning on Saturday, September 25th until Halloween Sunday, October 31st.
To ensure maximum safety and to control the number of visitors on the farm, you must book your visit in advance online. No walk-ons. Please contact Gammondale Farm if you need help. Arrival times are every hour with limited capacity per time slot. Plan to spend about 2 hours at PUMPKINFEST to enjoy all the amazing activities.
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Tickets expire on November 1, 2021. PUMPKINFEST is open rain or shine. Tickets cannot be cancelled, transferred or refunded because of bad weather. However, we will issue a rain check if we close some activities due to bad weather. In the event of further Covid restrictions or shutdowns, tickets cannot be refunded, but the value of the tickets can be put towards a sleigh ride or party that takes place before March 1, 2022. Please contact Gammondale Farm if you have questions or concerns.
When you arrive at Gammondale Farm, please wear masks, even though you are in your car. You will be asked show your ticket receipt, printed or digital, along with photo ID that matches the the name and address on the ticket receipt as proof of purchase.
Everyone 12 years old and older will have to show Photo ID and proof of being fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to their visit. Please be prepared to provide proof of age like a birth certificate for children that may appear to be 12 years old.
These requirements are meant to provide as much safety as possible for children who are not yet eligible to be vaccinated.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
1. Choose a date to visit. Continue.
2. Choose a time to arrive (plan to stay about 2 hours). Continue.
3. Confirm the date and time with your name and email. Continue.
4. Choose # of tickets and update cart. Babies under 2 years are FREE and do not need a ticket. Continue.
5. Fill out your name, address and phone #.
6. Make sure your email address is correct.
7. If someone else is showing this ticket receipt at the gate add their name and address in the “Order Notes”
8. Check out.
9. You will receive a receipt by email that is your ticket(s). Thank you for buying tickets to PUMPKINFEST