GAMMONDALE FARM FAMILY FUN
Sorry, closed Sunday, September 6th. Open Saturday, September 5th and Labout Day Monday, September 7th. Summer Fun for Families!
Important! First things first!
- Like you, we are deeply concerned about the health of our community and our farm family.
- Everything will look a little different this year at Gammondale Farm because of COVID-19.
- Gammondale Farm has been approved to host groups who have reservations to come as family groups to visit.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Please stay home if you have been away from Canada within 14 days, or been in close contact with someone who has.
- Please plan to social distance from everyone who is not in your group and wear a mask if you are not able to keep at least 2 metres between groups even when you are outdoors.
- Masks must be worn in all buildings and at the activities by everyone school-age and up.
- Gammondale Farm has provided lots of hand sanitizing stations and asks that you sanitize your hands before and after each activity.
The biggest difference this year is that you must book your visit in advance online.
Last Summer Fun Weekend is Labour Day Weekend.
1pm to 4pm (last admission 3pm)
Saturday Sept 5th, and Labour Day Monday Sept 7th. Sorry, closed Sunday, September 6th.
$10 (+HST) per person ages 2 to 92. Babies under 2 are free.
Pre-purchased tickets are required. No walk-ups due to COVID-19.
Hike the Nature Trail in the Boreal Forest, Ride the Pumpkin Train, Visit the Farm Animals and more fun things. Cold drinks and snacks will be for sale in the Log House. Cash only please when at the farm.